Friday, June 1, 2012

colorful basketball shoes hesitated for a full hour before making a decision

Sun bone fail to beat her daughter, had promised the Sun Joe and me. Not the same as now, Sun Joe asking Gu Wangjing, and I have anti-bone out, they might care Wangjing son in order to re-pursue Sun Joe Sun Joe will not agree to it? This seems to have no prizes for guessing.
Ah? Oh, no, no big deal ... Something said, behind him and gently asked me.
Chu Song,colorful basketball shoes, I tell you, I am your boss, not your gossip collection of material you like to play the gossip to find someone else to play, as well as the future I do not want to hear about me and spread here, otherwise All of you should write the check, the other to cancel all leave,nfl football jerseys for sale, do not you? run the other way.oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015
See Chu Song gone, my heart more and more unpleasant, always think back to cold, I raised a very strong omen. Stood up, walking with the pace of the desk to come back, hesitated for a full hour before making a decision, I have to go to see the Sun bone no matter what grievances disputes, but also make it clear that because I can not allow things to be like this.
Opened the door to get out of my head of the office, I was surprised to find Chu Song even lying on his desk crying, those colleagues around her, and in turn to persuade, but he seems to have little effect.
We can see that I come out, look at each other and had to back you, Ren Chu Song that sweetly cry, who can not control.
I did not want management Chu Song, now own thing not shake off the clean, got the mood to go to her? But thought and thought, after all, co-workers, leaving too stiff is not good.
I went to the door of the big office, a push on knobs foothold.

No comments:

Post a Comment